is a major U.S. electricity and natural gas company, with operations
in 8 Western and Midwestern states. Xcel Energy provides a comprehensive portfolio
of energy-related products and services to 3.5 million electricity customers and
2.0 million natural gas customers through its regulated operating companies. Company
headquarters are located in Minneapolis.
Click to view the Annual Report,
Proxy, and Other Shareholder Information
• Long-term EPS growth of 4-6% (Based on 2015 ongoing EPS of $2.10 – the midpoint
of the 2015 guidance range)
• Annual dividend increases of 5-7%
• Dividend payout ratio target of 60-70%
• Maintain senior unsecured debt credit ratings in the BBB+ to A range
• Maintain senior secured debt credit ratings in the A range
|Download our free investor relations app
Apple, iPhone, and iPad are trademarks
of Apple Inc.
App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Google, Google Play, and Android are trademarks of Google Inc.